Friday 10 May 2013

Post 1.0

Hello! :)

Welcome to my little corner of the web. I have started this blog, predominantly, to document my first ever 12wbt journey. However, I also anticipate it will be filled with my many musings, photos and travels.

Here's a little about me... 

5 Things I Love: 

  1. My Staffordshire Bull Terrier
    - 23kg of unconditional love, wrapped in a furry, brindle tank.

  2. Photography 
    - weapons of choice: Canon 5D Mk III, EF 17-40mm f/4.0L, EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS & EF 50mm f/1.8 II.

  3. Travelling 
    - my travels have taken me to several parts of the US (New York is my favourite), France, Canada and the beautiful Canadian icefields, London and, most recently, 14 European countries in 28 days! Excited to be travelling to Philly and returning to Japan later this year.

  4. Music
    - an eclectic mix of Radiohead, Faith No More (and any other incarnation of Mike Patton), Tool, Pearl Jam and various other metal/rock/punk/alternative sounds, jazz and classical.

  5. NRL
    - Sydney Roosters
    - NSW Blues

5 Things I Hate:

  1. Licorice
  2. Dubstep
  3. Cats
  4. Bad grammar
  5. Jeggings
(I trust no further explanations are necessary)

As Week 1 of the 12wbt is rapidly approaching, I am completing the balance of my pre-season tasks and will reflect on those a little later.








No comments:

Post a Comment