Tuesday 14 May 2013

Day 2 - owwwwww!

I think today was harder than yesterday.

I've now successfully declined office cake on 2 separate occasions; something I never thought myself capable of.

Tried to eat breakfast again but only made it half way through my portion before I felt like I couldn't keep any more down. Leftover soup for lunch was just the ticket for a cold day at work.

As I did strength training with my PT yesterday, I decided to do the Earn Your Burn video today. I've now been training for 3 weeks and thought that might put me on a good footing for this workout video. Wrong! It kicked my ass so hard! It was a great video, though. Lots of intensity options, breaks and reasonable pushes, where required. When I got out of the shower, my partner was taking dinner out of the oven. I nearly dropped dead. He had found the recipe and made it all by himself; and it was delicious!!! I think it speaks volumes for Michelle's recipes that the food is a huge hit with the non-dieters.

I then spent the next hour preparing brekkie and lunch for tomorrow. This thing sure is time and labor intensive :S Hopefully, it will get easier once I'm in a decent routine.

I also completed my week 1 challenge today. We were asked to create an inspiration board for our journey. This is mine: http://pinterest.com/principessa27/12wbt-week-1-challenge-inspiration-board/

Tomorrow is weigh in day, which seems a little premature, seeing as though we've only been at it for 2 days. 

After boiling my egg, I'm going to drag myself to the gym tomorrow before work. In so much pain right now!!! Gotta keep pushing through...

3 comments:

  1. Good job with declining office cake twice! Also we've both been loving the food and it has made it all so much easier that most things are so darn delicious!

    Also I just had a look at your pin board and laughed out loud at the potato in the bikini! It's unfair! Potatoes don't have jiggly bits like me!!

    Best wishes for the rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed your pinterest board... then I stalked your pinterest page a little... Is James Stewart your profile picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Gregory Peck in To Kill a Mockingbird. Can you believe I went to school with a girl who thought the book was called Tequila Mockingbird? lol

      Delete